Taste for Life
Taste for Life
is a fun and flexible way to show your
support for WaterAid America. Simply host a food
event, invite your guests to make a donation to
WaterAid America, and encourage them to host their
own Taste for Life event!
- Celebrate with friends, family, and co-workers.
- Celebrate with food, water, and other beverages.
- Hold an event in your home, school, or community center.
- It can be a big or small dinner; just your family and friends or for your entire organization.
- It can be as formal or informal as you like.
- It is a fun way to raise money for WaterAid America’s important work.
- Celebrate holidays such as Thanksgiving, religious festivals, and Independence Day or hold an event to mark your birthday, World Water Day (March 22) or World Toilet Day (November 19).
To help organize your event, please download the following resources:
- Taste for Life double-sided flier (PDF 949KB) - includes a useful step by step guide to organizing your event.
- Taste for Life invitation (PDF 380KB) - print this, complete with your event's details, photocopy and distribute to everyone you know!
- Taste for Life guest registration form (PDF 636KB) - pass this around at your event and return it with your check for the proceeds - that way each of your guests will receive an official receipt from WaterAid America. Remember, all gifts to WaterAid America are fully tax-deductible so it's important to get a receipt!
You can collect online payments from your guests by setting up a personal fundraising page. Alternatively, you can collect checks, made payable to WaterAid America, or you can collect cash and send us one big check.
Students from St. Lawrence University of Canton, NY decorated a cake with the Taste for Life logo for their fundraising dinner.
Please mail checks to WaterAid America, 232 Madison Avenue, Suite 1202, New York NY 10016.
Register your Taste for Life event
We would love to know what event you are planning! Please let us know by completing the form below:
Please note, you will automatically receive an acknowledgement email.
* = required field
Zainabu Rama collecting clean, safe water in Tanzania.
WaterAid / Marco Betti
The well is so close now, it only takes a few minutes to walk there. I
have gained eight hours extra time to do my business. Now surplus money
from selling vegetables goes to buying meat, clothes and other things we could not afford before.